A map showing that the geothermal potential for San Diego is relatively high.
Environmental Entrepreneurs (E2)
Environmental Entrepreneurs (E2) is a national community of business leaders who promote sound environmental policy that builds economic prosperity.
It is a Partner of NDRC.
Carl Nettleton and Elizabeth Dreicer
Los Angeles Times
1. Solar Millennium Ridgecrest 250 megawatts
2. Beacon Solar Energy 250 megawatts
3. Abengoa Mojave Solar 1 250 megawatts
4. Hidden Hills Solar 500 megawatts
5. Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System 370 megawatts
6. Calico Solar 664 megawatts
7. City of Palmdale Hybrid Gas-Solar 570 megawatts (520 MW natural gas, 50 MW solar)